What are your shipping and delivery options?
- Standard New Zealand wide delivery. Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery, FREE (Post Haste).
- Australia delivery. Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery, FREE.
- Overnight North Island delivery – NZ$5.00.
- Urgent 1-3 hour same day delivery Auckland – NZ$10.00 (Orders placed before 3 pm).
- International delivery. Please allow 7-14 business days for delivery, NZ$30 Flat Rate. All orders over NZ$400 are FREE.
All shipments are tracked, with all relevant tracking information emailed to the customer via the email address provided upon dispatch.
Please note if you order on the weekend, your order will be shipped the following business day.
Please note that La Lupa does not ship to PO Boxes.
Any applicable taxes or duty charges are to be paid by the recipient of the package.
Please keep in mind some deliveries can be delayed due to circumstances we can not control. Rural deliveries may take longer. Please note circumstances out of our control such as natural disasters, holiday delays, etc. may cause shipping delays and postponements. Delivery of products will be subject to the Terms of Service provided by the carrier.
What is your order cut-off time?
To ensure you get the best possible service, we try to ensure any orders placed 3pm or before are delivered on a next day basis.
Do you do same day delivery in the Auckland area?
Yes, this is a great option if you live in Auckland. Orders can be placed up to 2pm. Generally city centre addresses will be delivered within 1-2 hours.
How can I track my order?
Once your order ships, you’ll receive an email with the tracking number and carrier information to track delivery status.
If you can’t find your tracking code, call +64 9 3612416 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I don’t receive my order?
On occasion, we will have a package returned to us as undeliverable. In such circumstances, the following applies:
- We will attempt to notify you via email or phone of the delivery failure and make an attempt to ship a replacement.
- If we are unable to reach you, your order will be refunded in full. If you feel an order may have been deemed undeliverable, you should be notified of its status as soon as possible in order for us to assist you.
In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country.
You may be charged for handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel (this applies to both retail u0026amp; wholesale customers).
La Lupa handbags has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost will be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. In the event that you decline to pay customs charges, the package will be returned at your expense. We will deduct the return shipping cost from the original cost and refund the balance